Interesting & Challenging Work • Professional Growth Opportunities • Collaborative Development Team • Great Pay & Benefits
If you combine outstanding technical skills, including a good mix of application and web development, with strong attention to detail and the motivation to work both independently and as a strong team member, the role of .NET Developer with Classic Optical Laboratories offers you some compelling opportunities. You will:
- Enjoy the best of both worlds -- the stability and resources of an established industry leader along with the entrepreneurial energy of and excitement of a near ground-floor role. We've begun a multi-year plan to transition to a full .NET environment.
- Join a seasoned team and work on a variety of challenging projects as we replace legacy systems, rewriting our web presence and middleware systems, leveraging the latest technologies.
- We are big on training and work to stay up to date on new technology. You'll have the opportunity to enhance your skills and keep them sharp. In fact, prove yourself in this role and you'll find there are opportunities to grow and expand your career.
- Play a key role at an essential business that is recession/pandemic resistant. No matter the economic climate, people take care of their sight.
- Add value at one of the most successful optical laboratories in the country today. People enjoy working here, as demonstrated by our high number of long-tenured employees in IT and across the organization.
- Classic Optical Laboratories is part of Essilor. Essilor's recent merger with Luxottica created the world's largest player in the eyewear industry and will provide opportunities for strong performers here in the U.S. and across the globe.
This is a hybrid role where you will work remotely the majority of the time, and come into the office in Youngstown for meetings, projects and other activities, as needed. Quick question for you - click here
Making eyeglasses to bring the future into focus
Classic Optical Laboratories, Inc. has successfully supplied the optical industry with top-quality, low-cost eyewear for more than 50 years. Our centralized, world-class lab produces thousands of custom eyeglasses every day and delivers them to eyecare providers (ECPs) across the country. In addition to serving independent provider offices from Maine to California, we offer expertise in managing high-volume contracts for insurance organizations, managed care organizations (MCOs), union organizations and trust funds, educational institutions, correctional facilities, manufacturing plants, and numerous federal and state government programs. Classic Optical is part of Essilor of America, the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States. Essilor of America, Inc. is a subsidiary of Paris-based Essilor International.