Lead diverse associates in a collaborative, engaged culture that values professional development
If you combine solid leadership skills with a strong sense of ownership and involvement, this position offers you some great opportunities. You will:
Making eyeglasses to bring the future into focus
- Expand your leadership experience, even if you don't yet have any -- as long as you have strong people skills, the assertiveness to enforce policies and the ability to empower others, we want to hear from you.
- Enjoy both autonomy and support as you lead some 50 production associates, partnering with another Operations Supervisor on the second shift. Quick question for you - click here
- Showcase your potential to take on additional responsibilities and advance; in fact, this position is open because the incumbent was promoted.
- Enjoy a highly engaged culture that empowers employees, welcomes input, and values collaboration and ownership.
- Take advantage of the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial energy of Classic Optical along with the stability and resources of Essilor of America, our parent corporation.
Classic Optical Laboratories, Inc. has successfully supplied the optical industry with top-quality, low-cost eyewear for more than 50 years. Our centralized, world-class lab produces thousands of custom eyeglasses every day and delivers them to eyecare providers (ECPs) across the country. In addition to serving independent provider offices from Maine to California, we offer expertise in managing high-volume contracts for insurance organizations, managed care organizations (MCOs), union organizations and trust funds, educational institutions, correctional facilities, manufacturing plants, and numerous federal and state government programs. Classic Optical is part of Essilor of America, the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States. Essilor's recent merger with Luxottica created the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
Pictured: Classic Optical's associates are the foundation of our success, and this team of close to 250 dedicated professionals makes Classic an industry leader. We focus on hiring the best technical staff and the most caring customer service representatives to provide incomparable services in every facet of our business.