Leverage strong momentum in continuous improvement and a positive, collaborative culture
Strong technical knowledge, the leadership to drive a robust and healthy culture, and a forward-thinking mindset. If this describes you, this position offers you some very compelling opportunities. You will:
Making eyeglasses to bring the future into focus
- Make an impact in a key role as we build a mid-level management team to sustain and accelerate successful momentum in continuous improvement.
- Lead efforts to build capacity, functions and teams in multiple areas, including engineering, training, quality and others, in a production lab featuring robotics and other progressive technology. Quick question for you - click here
- Take advantage of the best of both worlds: the entrepreneurial autonomy of Classic Optical along with the stability and resources of Essilor of America, our parent corporation.
- Enjoy a highly engaged culture that empowers employees, welcomes input, and values collaboration and ownership.
- Showcase your potential to advance within Classic Optical or other business units within Essilor. In fact, the position is open because the incumbent took on a general manager position in another area of our organization.
Classic Optical Laboratories, Inc. has successfully supplied the optical industry with top-quality, low-cost eyewear for more than 50 years. Our centralized, world-class lab produces thousands of custom eyeglasses every day and delivers them to eyecare providers (ECPs) across the country. In addition to serving independent provider offices from Maine to California, we offer expertise in managing high-volume contracts for insurance organizations, managed care organizations (MCOs), union organizations and trust funds, educational institutions, correctional facilities, manufacturing plants, and numerous federal and state government programs. Classic Optical is part of Essilor of America, the leading manufacturer of eyeglass lenses in the United States. Essilor's recent merger with Luxottica created the world's largest player in the eyewear industry.
Pictured: Classic Optical's associates are the foundation of our success, and this team of close to 250 dedicated professionals makes Classic an industry leader. We focus on hiring the best technical staff and the most caring customer service representatives to provide incomparable services in every facet of our business.