Classic Optical is the preeminent contract ophthalmic laboratory. We provide the highest quality products at competitive pricing and build superior customer relationships through the delivery of unrivaled value. The secret behind our success is our unwavering commitment to providing premium products with exceptional service.
As Customer Service Manager, you will ensure that the account representatives that you manage listen carefully to customers in order to provide custom-tailored solutions that best meet their needs. We strive to always be the right choice and you and your team will be on the front line, serving as the face of Classic Optical Laboratories.
To be successful in the role of Customer Service Manager, you will be a talented manager who enjoys leading by example. You will be someone who is constantly in teaching and helping mode and committed to seeing the team and its members succeed. Additionally, the ideal candidate for this role will be:
- A relationship builder who can effectively build rapport with customers, leadership, direct reports, and cross-functional team members.
- Adept at working and advancing service in a fast-paced, growth environment.
- Passionate about service.
- Friendly and approachable, but also a strong manager with high standards and expectations.
- Able to manage multiple, sometimes conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Dedicated to ongoing learning for yourself and your team.
If this role sounds like the right mix of challenge and opportunity, and you meet the minimum qualifications, we encourage you to apply and look forward to hearing from you.